We're recruiting Volunteers now!
Please send in your applications and we'll be in touch soon to discuss next steps with you. We're a very small staff team so it can sometimes take a small while for us to get back to you. Rest assured we will as soon as we're able. Feel free to get in touch again if you have any questions about the recruitment process: firstname.lastname@example.org
We rely on a bank of around fourty volunteers to implement our service - they are the backbone of our organisation and without them we couldn't function. This means that we require committed people to become part of our team.
As a volunteer you will be directly responsible for delivering our services, including information and advice to young people who are homeless and insecurely housed, often with complex needs. Volunteering with us will equip you with invaluable experience in what can be an incredibly challenging but highly rewarding setting.
How to Apply for a Volunteer Post
If you would like to apply, please:
- Read the Volunteer Briefing Sheet, Role Descriptions and Person Specifications.
- Complete the Volunteer Application Form and Equal Opportunities Monitoring Sheet.
- Return the Volunteer Application Form and Equal Opportunities form via email to email@example.com
- As part of the recruitment process, you will need to attend a Volunteer Induction Day. When applying, please be aware of the available dates of the Induction Day. You can’t start volunteering with us until you have attended one. The scheduled dates are:
- Sunday 22nd January 2017 10am to 4pm
- Sunday 19th March 2017 10am to 4pm
- Sunday 21th May 2017 10am to 4pm
- Sunday 23rd July 2017 10am to 4pm
- Sunday 17th September 2017 10am to 4pm
- Sunday 19th November 2017 10am to 4pm